Campgrpound Closures - Corona Virus

More
4 years 1 week ago #17257 by Miranda
Folks hopefully officials give consideration to retired Full Time RVers. No place to stay for these folks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shell61, cncheisler, ipolady, MLMSRM, ChasingTheJoneses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #17258 by vickilewis
Pine View RV Park located on Camp Navajo in Bellemont AZ is closed indefinitely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
4 years 1 week ago #17259 by [email protected]
I did contact 877-Navy-Bed this morning and was told that Corpus Christi RV Park was still open and taking guests. It could change at any moment, so, I'd check prior to your arrival if you have reservations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
4 years 1 week ago #17260 by RetVets
Corpus Christi RV Park- Per Ava at MWR, they are honoring existing guests and those currently with reservations yet to come in. They are not making any new reservations. 3-18-20 @ 1100 hrs.

More
4 years 1 week ago #17262 by DoggyDaddy
KARS (NASA) Campground on Merrit Island (near Titusville), FL is not taking any new campers. KSC, Cape Caniveral Visitors Centers and beaches also Closed.

Joe Kleinsmith, Army Retired

Joe Kleinsmith & Ultra (Eng Bull Terrier)
SFC, USArmy Retired
Full Timer (Winter in Palm Springs, CA)
08 Class A Outlaw 37" w/Ultra Classic HD & Golf Cart inside with Nissan Frontier toad.

More
4 years 1 week ago #17263 by LadyME
We have reservations in 5 military campground starting April 5th. Parris Island called today. They said base restrictions are coming in daily, but at the moment they are still honoring reservations. I will update as we hear from other bases.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds