Superbowl Bound?

More
11 years 2 months ago #10982 by Istew4u
Replied by Istew4u on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Sorry LamSan. Did not mean to offend you, especially sine I've known you personally for a few seasons at Kings Bay. I only used your name because of that. I was seriously suggesting bring your dish to the Super Bowl Party. (I didn't realize you would have left before the party). I figured you knew who I was too since my name is right on my profile. Betty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #10996 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
yes, Rick - you can bring your fish to the dog-fight, but only if you allow us to pet it :)

But, not sure why anyone gets upset about the name issue, if's it on the site somewhere, and someone can see it, then anyone can find it here. Like said above, it's not like we're getting in the bank account here, we're just camping.

And Larry, if you don't mind, now that you mentioned it, please put your SSN here, your ID # and your access number, along with your bank info so we can pull out enough for our extra camping fees and pay for out sites. And a little lunch - :) :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by monkey44.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10998 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
I was not offended by the use of names but surprised that the info we used when registered could be looked at by others. Not tech savvy and do not use any type of social networking so now I am better informed so glad I mentioned it. I have no idea how I can look at someones profile and doubt I will try and figure it out but good to hear from you Betty and I never got to make my chili as I got a wicked URI and had to seek medical treatment. Some of the comments that followed did make me chuckle though so glad I mentioned it, made me feel better to have something to laugh about. How is your friendly Bobcat doing there?

More
11 years 2 months ago #11015 by Istew4u
Replied by Istew4u on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
I just learned last night at "wine & cheese party" you got sick. Hope you are on the mend! As for the furry beast I still get prints in my site! With all the tree cutting I'm afraid of what all is going to cross the road. Guarding my little Nathan carefully. Hope you return to play Bunco next season. I'll be social host again.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds