Superbowl Bound?

More
11 years 2 months ago #10877 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Well, close Rick, but no cigars - quite a game though, as have all playoff games so far this season.

NE ready to begin - and my hope are with my original hometown boys. Although, I lived in SF awhile, so can watch a game with two hometowns playing if NE wins.

Ravens may pull it off, but not sure anyone can stop NE offense. And the defense matured too as the season moved along.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10878 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Wow what a surprise the Ravens won and not surprised about Belichick being a poor loser by not talking to CBS. Still bummed out by the Flacons and they just plain blew it, never should have lost! I have gained a great deal of respect for Flacco and hope they win the Super Bowl and it would be a great way for Ray Lewis to retire.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #10881 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?

LamSan wrote:
He is a marketing moron , a stuck up a**hole, but I have to give him credit for being a great coach.

I appears that each of "our" favorite teams are now going to be sitting in Disneyland watching the SB. This SB is going to a fun one to watch. Old Guard vs New Guard. Brother against brother. Smash mouth vs pass offense. I got the beer and bet a buck on SF. Who is bring the chips and dip????

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by skyking8.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10882 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Yes he is a great coach and that is what counts at the end of the day, oops did not help this time though, sorry Monkey44 I know you love the Pats and we did expect them to win but darn it all GO RAVENS. We are Green Bay fans even though the Bucs are in our back yard, just cannot wrap ourselves around them since Dungy got the boot. Looking for a fun filled Pro Bowl this weekend too, any guess what team will win that one? Skyking8 chips and dip and beer are going to go just fine with a pot of chili I am making.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10888 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Well, born in Boston area, so gotta stick with Pats ... even rooted when they were losing all the time.

But. also lived in SF for a couple years, so will put my Niners hat on and hope the winning coach is named ?? - oppps, doesn't matter, does it. That family takes the SB trophy home :) :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #10890 by Istew4u
Replied by Istew4u on topic Re: Superbowl Bound?
Sandi and Lambert bring some of that chili to the Super Bowl party, one of many activities I have on the Feb calendar. Sounds yummy!,,,

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds