Concealed carry

More
8 years 1 month ago #14619 by Frank A.
Replied by Frank A. on topic Concealed carry
What this has to do with concealed weapons, I don't know. The fiction I was talking about is about the woman in shorts. I know this other stuff goes on. I was at Dyess AFB back in the 80s and there was a big thing for a couple of days about the wing commander's wife parking in a parking spot for generals at the Exchange. It made the base newspaper. She won of course. They say it's not the person, it's the star decal on the car. I really didn't care. I think they should take all these special parking spots away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #14620 by 17oaks
Replied by 17oaks on topic Concealed carry
Guess I am lying huh? NO I AM NOT...

More
8 years 1 month ago #14621 by 17oaks
Replied by 17oaks on topic Concealed carry
Guess I am lying huh? NO I AM NOT...

Take away is this: They trusted me with gun for most of my adult life, maybe not so much you...I carried it in combat, garrison and field duty, yet I can no longer even have one in my personal possession, even in my car or home if I live on post/base.

I did not lose my GOD GIVEN 2nd Amendment rights when joined or left the Amy....

More
8 years 1 month ago #14622 by Frank A.
I'm not saying you're lying. I just haven't heard anything about shorts being banned on military installations before. I've been associated with the military since 1960. I learn something every day.

More
8 years 1 month ago #14624 by Navyzone
Replied by Navyzone on topic Concealed carry
The second amendment was given to you by our founding fathers, not the Diety

More
8 years 1 month ago #14625 by Frank A.
OK! The next time I go onto a military installation I can tote my pistol on my hip. The security person tells me I can't bring the weapon on base. I can then tell him about the second amendment and he's going to leave me alone. Is that what I'm hearing?

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds