Anybody else out there bored?

More
11 years 2 months ago #11178 by Sarge3398
Is that Foster Creek, Lamsan?

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #11179 by monkey44
Ft Benning maybe?

More
11 years 2 months ago #11180 by LamSan
Yep and I knew you would get it as you were here about 6 months ago. We do like it here as it is quiet and utilities are strong and our big beast fits in a site with room to spare. Once again the price cannot be beat by any other campground in the area and having 12 spaces for RV's that stay 2 to 4 weeks is adequate here as there are some sites open every day. This is a military campground that has a large designated area for folks needing long term and homesteading and I can understand and accept them staying for long terms as we all know some folks fall on hard times and this is an optional lifestyle for them. As said before if a military campground wants to allow long term stays (maybe more than 3 months) and homesteading than state it in the rules right up front and have a designated area for the long term stays so we all know what to expect and can make a decision to stay based on the rules.

More
11 years 2 months ago #11185 by monkey44
Let's see, Sarge says Foster Creek, Monkey says Ft Benning.

Lasam says YUP, you were there six months ago.

Well, which YUP is it?? We were in Benning six months ago, and Sarge was in Foster Creek? Guess we're both right ... :) :) :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #11186 by LamSan
Monkey44 what happened here is when I responded back at 8hrs. 41min and said yep I knew you would get it; your response what not there yet as yours was at 8hrs.50min. so your guess of Ft. Benning was being input about the same time as mine was so Sarge3398 was the only one that responded that I could read at that time and he was correct.

More
11 years 2 months ago #11187 by Sarge3398
So there Monkey!!! Nyah, nyah, nyah.... :laugh:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds