Anybody else out there bored?

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #10935 by Sarge3398
Besides you full-timers and snowbirds, is anybody else getting bored waiting for better weather to hit the road again? Or any of you poor folks who are still wo...wor...(I can't say it...You know, that thing you do for 5 days a week that they give you a little bit of money for?? :laugh: ) and are looking forward to a vacation that seems to be years away??

On one of the other RV forums that I belong to (Yeah...THAT one! LOL), somebody started a thread called "Where Am I?" where you uploaded a picture and everybody tried to identify where you were. It got a pretty good response until it deteriorated into "Who Can Post a Picture of the Most Obscure Place in the World?"

I'm going to start this one here (if it's OK with you Larry, our Most Exalted Leader!) Rules are simple...

1. Photo MUST have been taken at a Military Campground.
2. There must be enough detail in the picture to identify the campground... photos of you sitting in front of your camper with a cool drink in your hand are nice, but might be kind of hard to tell where you are.
3. Photo stays up until it's identified, then you post one of yours. OP will acknowledge correct answers.

That's it!! Simple enough, and it might make the time pass quicker until we can get on the road. I'll start:

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Sarge3398.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #10939 by rvgrammy1953
Okay, I'll bite.....It's Pelican Roost, Mayport, FL.... ;)

Now what do I do??? :unsure:

More
11 years 3 months ago #10941 by Sarge3398
You got it Grammy! Now it's your turn to post a picture. :)

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #10942 by rvgrammy1953

The guesses on this one should be fun...but I'll give a hint...we were here the year right before they closed this post...
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by rvgrammy1953. Reason: gave a hint

More
11 years 3 months ago #10943 by Sarge3398
You've got me on this one Grammy. I guess I never got there before it closed? LOL

Any of you old timers remember this one?

More
11 years 3 months ago #10944 by skyking8

Sarge3398 wrote: Besides you full-timers and snowbirds, is anybody else getting bored waiting for better weather to hit the road again?

Sarge> Here in Texas, I live on 20 acres and there is plenty to do to keep from being bored so I can help you with that issue. It is going to be 72 degrees today. I have a spare RV pad so come on over...... and bring your work gloves and boots. ;)

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds