Campgrpound Closures - Corona Virus

More
3 years 11 months ago #17428 by Trodi
Lewis-McChord now open for new reservations as of May 29. Cliffside closed until June 15, with a tentative re-opening then. Our June 9-23 reservations were cancelled yesterday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #17429 by FL_OTR
Called the NASKW Sigsbee Campgrounds in Key West FL on May 29th. The campgrounds are still closed. Nothing firm yet, but they're *hoping* to open up to some degree by July 1st. The Florida Keys are supposed to open US Hwy 1 to tourists and non-residents on June 1st.

More
3 years 11 months ago #17431 by Billtrilogy
I telephoned Navy Fiddler's Cove RV Park in Coronado (CA) 2 days ago. They are still closed and do not plan on re-opening until July. No reservations accepted.

More
3 years 11 months ago #17434 by BuffEWO
June 4 -- Just off the phone with Monterey Pines at the Naval Post Graduate School. They are still closed to all but active duty with orders. They anticipate changes by end of June.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
3 years 10 months ago #17440 by eyecmike
Kirtland AFB Famcamp , Albuquerque, NM Is Open. Note: Eubanks Gate is closed due to construction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
3 years 10 months ago #17444 by cberlanga
Ellsworth AFB family camp is presently closed but expects to be open July 1. I checked by email as I have a reservation pending in August.

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds