Campgrpound Closures - Corona Virus

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #17373 by Jimmyb12015
"One of the base commanders that live in RV park will be staying." And as usually the case the active duty people will remain. (Just an opinion but I'm sure a few of the commanders buddies will be allowed to stay too.) Not trying to cause trouble just know how it goes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #17379 by kdgriggs
Just got notified today that Ellsworth is pushing their opening till June 1st. We had reservations for mid-May.

Dan

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #17380 by lempin
I have three month trip scheduled starting 27 May, have all but three locations reserved. Just called F.E Warren and there still closed except for those PCS'ing in. Scott AFB is also closed until further notice.

Air Force Retired
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, ipolady

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #17381 by ipolady
All Active military were told they could stay and were teleworking but out of the blue, they were given 2-4 days to leave. 1 week later with just 1 of the base commanders still in the park, I felt comfortable that we would be staying. Foolish on my part. I will say that the Seal Beach MWR is excellent. It was all the awesome retirees that waved to us every morning. It was the respect that everyone showed each other with social distancing and masks. We hope to spend more time there in the future.

Be Great!!!!
Cee Cee Broughton

More
4 years 1 week ago #17384 by lempin
Scott Afb Famcamp is now taking reservations

Air Force Retired
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
4 years 1 week ago #17387 by akfiredog377
Sorry been awhile since my last post. I checked with the two military CG's in my area. Hanscom AFB in MA is still closed and extended from May 1st to after May 18th. Not sure on Great Pond ME, but I believe they are looking at reopening around the same time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ipolady

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds