Campgrpound Closures - Corona Virus

More
3 years 10 months ago #17445 by akfiredog377
I drove through Hanscom AFB in MA. CG is still closed to all new campers at this time. They have not started clean up yet for the season. I will try to find out more and will update.

Great Pond in Maine is open with restrictions. Please call before you plan a trip up there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #17446 by akfiredog377
I just received a call back from Hanscom. They are scheduled to reopen on 22 June at this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf, Lawre349

More
3 years 10 months ago #17447 by byron.bailey
I am the camp host at Fiddler's Cove Marina & RV Park in Coronado, California. As of today (15 JUNE 2020), we remain on Threat Level Charlie lockdown until at least August 1, 2020. All reservations, up until that date, have been cancelled. We will not begin taking new reservations until we have a reopening date formally identified. If you see RVs in our park, these are active duty personnel who were in the RV park when we went on lockdown in March 2020.

More
3 years 10 months ago #17450 by glsurratt
Ocean Pines and Dam Neck at NAS Oceana in Virginia Beach have a recording that says they expect to open 27 June. They quit answering the phone on 17 June. Prior information was that they get a phone call every Wednesday morning delaying their date and giving them a new prospective date. This has been changing weekly since mid May.

More
3 years 10 months ago #17451 by Colonel.Mustard
I called Barksdale Fam Camp today. They are open.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

More
3 years 10 months ago #17453 by MATTESONMC
Waiting to here if Ellsworth will be open July 1st. Serveral others are near us awaiting the same information. We all had to find other places to stay

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds