Base Access to Civilian

More
6 years 7 months ago #16292 by belgique
Replied by belgique on topic Base Access to Civilian
Nope, we cancelled, of course. We were also supposed to be at Mayport and Tampa. Thanks for the infor for next time.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago #16469 by dave3687
Replied by dave3687 on topic Base Access to Civilian
Wife and I are going to be camping in our motorhome at Pensacola NAS and Brother in law and wife are coming for a week visit. Their flight doesn't get in to Mobile al until 10:00pm so how do i get them on base at that time of night?
More
6 years 3 months ago #16511 by Swim-bike-run-1

dave3687 wrote: Wife and I are going to be camping in our motorhome at Pensacola NAS and Brother in law and wife are coming for a week visit. Their flight doesn't get in to Mobile al until 10:00pm so how do i get them on base at that time of night?

If you're not expecting to need to be with your sponsored guest to improcess them/sponsor them on base on their initial arrival to the front gate of the military base you're trailer parking at, I think expections are unrealistic...maybe it's just me and I'm too old school, last time I was in the exchange at 32nd st NBSD I overheard a woman say she felt there were too many old veterans in the store, it made her uncomfortable???
More
6 years 3 months ago #16516 by johnandmari
Replied by johnandmari on topic Base Access to Civilian

I overheard a woman say she felt there were too many old veterans in the store, it made her uncomfortable???

Snowflakes are everywhere! You can’t fight (or argue with) stupidity.
More
6 years 3 months ago #16517 by dave3687
Replied by dave3687 on topic Base Access to Civilian
Wow you guy's are unbelievable. last time I ask any of you for any help. I wasn't sure if they could process that late at night, ie 1 or 2 in the morning, and yes of course I'm going to be there, why wouldn't I be. Never mind you guy's can have you site I can go else where!!
More
6 years 3 months ago #16518 by johnandmari
Replied by johnandmari on topic Base Access to Civilian
What?? Did I miss something?
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds