Base Access to Civilian

More
6 years 3 months ago #16520 by Swim-bike-run-1

johnandmari wrote: What?? Did I miss something?

*snickers*
I chest poked him with too much logic to his seemingly non logical question (question was snipit which gave new meaning to his question (easily misunderstood) but I used civilian logic, not veteran logic when replying and he mistook my smarmy civilian logic answer as a shot not laughable mad from a fellow veteran...

Again, I though he'd see my humor in my reply, not take it as a sincere jab...

And that's the truth Larry....
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #16521 by Swim-bike-run-1

johnandmari wrote:

I overheard a woman say she felt there were too many old veterans in the store, it made her uncomfortable???

Snowflakes are everywhere! You can’t fight (or argue with) stupidity.

But you can use it for entertainment...

When things like that happen I go look for fishing gear then head over to purse section and play with fishing gear in purse section....only one other section in exchange will you bother these "snowflakes" worse than if you play with fishing gear in the purse dept (which I wouldn't do, too creepy) at the exchange while your girlie runs all around exchange much like 10y.o. Kids...
One gloomy patron actually commented to my girlie friend saying her letting me play with fishing tackle in the purse section, stuffing fishing gear in purses with her help was beyond wrong...GF said "if I want a Gucci purse to carry my fishing gear, I'll have a Gucci bag for my fishing gear"

Lady just stared in disbelief???
Musta been like non kosher food to a Jew was about only way I could make sense of it? Wasn't like the brand new fishing tackle stunk of fish yet???
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Swim-bike-run-1.
More
6 years 3 months ago #16522 by dave3687
Replied by dave3687 on topic Base Access to Civilian
Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just say yes you can check them in at the front gate 24/7. Instead you try to be funny (at least according to you) and piss people off, good move. Please don't reply we have all wasted enough time on this.
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds