Pretty lousy coachng in Seattle today!!

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #12498 by monkey44
Seattle got very lucky today - had advantage of a few good plays, but never put N.O. away ... and almost got beat at the end. Pure BS coaching on both sides of the ball today. Pete Carroll should go back to coaching high school where he belongs -- what a dummy.

N.O. no better, except defense kept them in the game - what a mess ... final three or four minutes contained so many blunders, we wonder how either team got to the playoffs.

NE / Colts has to be better football, can't get any worse. Am looking to see NE play SF in SB this year. SF should beat Carolina, even tho Panthers played tough this years, QB has no experience and they play a weak division. NE / Denver (maybe) should be the best match-up, maybe even be more fun than SB - Brady's sure got Manning's number over the years.

Hey John, will let you root for the Patriots this year, as your Giants got whopped early. Too bad, would like to see anther Giants / Patriots SB - always exciting when those two meet in the big one.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by monkey44.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12502 by Sarge3398
Sorry Bill....I wouldn't root for the Patsys if I lost an election bet! :lol:

Besides, the OTHER Manning is going to whip them this year.

We're heading out on Wednesday. We'll be at Uchee Creek for a couple of days, then on to Aviation Arbor on the 19th for a week. Are you still heading out west?

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
10 years 3 months ago #12504 by monkey44
Maybe, maybe not - you ever looked at head to head record Brady / Manning (the other Manning :) -- we probably should wait and see who wins before we bet.

Yeah, we're heading west in a few weeks - mid-Feb, toward Death Valley and southwest for awhile until it gets warmer, then who knows. Will let you know when we know ...

More
10 years 3 months ago #12505 by Sarge3398
Sounds good. We'll be in Mission, TX from the 15th of February through the 15th of March. It's a civilian campground and we've never been there, but the pictures look good (LOL) and the price is right....$250 for the month. :)

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
10 years 3 months ago #12513 by skyking8

Sarge3398 wrote: Sorry Bill....I wouldn't root for the Patsys if I lost an election bet! :lol:

Put me in that column, too. Go Denver!! ;)

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #12514 by monkey44
You guys deserve one another ... hahaha

But I'll bet what we really want to see is good solid football, no matter who plays it. Keep the ref recalls and the TV crews out of the game and let the players play. TV crew should spend more time showing good plays than trying to televise a ref-mistake repeatedly. Refs never made errors until TV got sharp enough to show the buttons on a uniform. Now every play, it looks for an error instead of a game.

Of all these teams, Seattle is the least likely to win - mainly because Pete Carroll will make enough blunders that his team can't continue to overcome him ...

Was gonna offer you a beer John, but I think I'll just drink it instead.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by monkey44.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds