Pretty lousy coachng in Seattle today!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #12549 by monkey44
Yeah - we're taking off in two weeks or so ...

One final comment -- I bet it didn't hurt Denver any to have Welker standing there explaining every signal and every play out of the Pats offense either ... What mistake, letting him go ... altho the Pats defended him pretty well too ...

Hay, there's always next year ! For both teams - everyone starts "0" and "0"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #12553 by JJnLilly
Everyone starts 0-0 except Cleveland and they start at 0-5...

More
10 years 2 months ago #12561 by cdrcos
Looks like they recovered pretty well yesterday!

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

More
10 years 2 months ago #12563 by stanbnv
Seahawks 43, Shetland Ponies!

More
10 years 2 months ago #12567 by monkey44
Anyone else notice when Manning wins, he a great QB, but when he loses, the team didn't protect him.
And the hype about him setting a new SB record for completed passes ... when he lost! Actually Denver lost it.

Think about it -- 34 completions and 8 points ... so what? A new record. If you can't score, you might as well throw no passes. But if you're that far behind all game, you'll be throwing a lot of passes to catch up. SOME of them will be caught if you throw enough. And, the Seahawks were giving up the short pass to run the clock ... that record should be mute.

And why no comments about a second year QB who just played a great game and won. No one talks about Russell Wilson - so, I will. Russel Wilson lead the Seahawks to a fine win, despite the coach ... :) :) :) had to get that in.

Denver earned that loss from the first play off scrimmage. All down hill after that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stanbnv

More
10 years 2 months ago #12568 by LamSan
Monkey44 take a look at the NFL website and you will find Russel Wilson given the credit he deserves and yesterday Yahoo homepage had his pic and a nice write up about his success. The Seahawks surprised the masses this year and their defense was just about the best I have seen of any NFL team this season and I am extremely they won. I have always admired Peyton Manning and think he is a great quarterback and this loss does not make me feel any differently, they set the tone for the game with that first play and one mistake after another lost them the game.

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds