Verizon Discount

More
14 years 6 months ago #6683 by johnandmari
Replied by johnandmari on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Thanks carrollg for the info in obtaining a .af.mil email account – I did not know retirees were even offered such an opportunity. I signed up, and upon receipt of the email account approval, I contacted Verizon. I’m now on the discount program! Again, thanks to you and all those above that assisted this old f…!

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6684 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Did not know about this either. Just signed up for the email too. Get a better discount through Sprint, but will keep this Verizon one in my pocket.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #6686 by cdrcos
Replied by cdrcos on topic Re:Verizon Discount
larryf wrote:

retiredarmy wrote:

Wasn't aware. Went to the Verizon office in Zephyrhills, FL yesterday. They gave me a form to FAX to Verizon. Told me it would be 2 billing cycles before the discount would kick in. Thanks for the info. :)

You got ripped off! I stopped at a small Verizon store, they did it for me immediately in their computer, and the 15% discount showed up on the next bill.

Sounds like you got someone who didn't want to work with you, since they don't get a commission on giving you a discount.

Ditto, I went into our local store last weekend and showed them my ID. They copied it and I received an email from Verizon 4 days later verifying the 15% discount.

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by cdrcos.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6687 by cdbbdc
Replied by cdbbdc on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Thanks for the info.
I just got my @gimail.af.mil address

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #6693 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Verizon Discount
WOW, I guess we must be living right as our Verizon deduction for the next month already shows the Military Discount. We always have a DD214 and a copy of my 100% disability award letter with us when we travel and were glad we did this time.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7629 by DebbieT11
Replied by DebbieT11 on topic Re:Verizon Discount
I can vouch for the fact that Civil Service employees are also eligible for this 15% discount on basic phone service too.... hey, every little bit helps!!

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds