Verizon Discount

More
15 years 2 days ago #5938 by skyking8
Verizon Discount was created by skyking8
For those that are not aware, Verizon is giving a 15% discount on monthly service and 25% discount on accessories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 days ago #5940 by Navyzone
Replied by Navyzone on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Let etell you a little about Verizon. Whe we first began our contract with Verison we asken about a military discount. We were told in no uncertain terms the When condluded our contract over billing issues we were told that they had been offering military discounts for years. They would not adjust our payments. And there was not even an apology. That's the breaks. Make sure they give you the discount you deserve.

More
15 years 2 days ago #5941 by Navyzone
Replied by Navyzone on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Sorry about the typos and dropped sentence. "We were told in no uncertain terms that no such discount was available" "When we concluded our contract"

More
15 years 1 day ago - 15 years 1 day ago #5948 by stanbnv
Replied by stanbnv on topic Re:Verizon Discount
When I went to get my new phone on the "New every two" plan, I showed my retired ID card instead of my drivers licence, and she gave me the 15% discount. I was quite pleased, not put out because I didn't know before. I wonder how long this has been going on, I remember Fords "Military appreciation program" back during the first Gulf War, I bought my '91 Ranger than at a very good price.
Last edit: 15 years 1 day ago by stanbnv.

More
14 years 11 months ago #5983 by campgrandma
Replied by campgrandma on topic Re:Verizon Discount
When we found out about the discount through the Ft. Benning paper, we took the ad to our Verizon dealer and they gave us the discount on our current contract. The discount was good for the main account but not on our aircard service. But hey, every little bit helps!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #6578 by sgtjoe
Replied by sgtjoe on topic Re:Verizon Discount
Hey Folks, thanks for the info. I've had Verizon for 6 years and didn't know that. I was even in Uniform when I stated service with them in Dover DE. The 7.50 saved will pay for a few cold ones.

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds