Admiral Baker Rate Increase

More
12 years 7 months ago #8818 by Martin64

NAVYBLUE wrote: I have sent the paragraph below to all the military campgrounds on this site whose daily rate is $30.00 or more via the ICE system at each campground. Those who do not list their ICE site, I use another way. If you go to ice.disa.mil website you can find some of the bases there broken down by military and CONUS/other. I highly encourage each and every one of you to voice your displeasure in your own words via ICE. I started with the California ones first. United we stand, divided we fall.

"To Whom It May Concern:

As a retired NAVY E-9, I am concerned about the escalating prices for military facilities campground RV sites. The threshold of $30.00 and more per day for retirees/active duty has been reached by more and more bases and has drawn a lot of attention by military based RV websites(militarycampgrounds.us). I have asked my fellow retirees to join me in not visiting those bases who want to make up for MWR shortcomings by passing losses in other MWR activities on to the campground users. In addition, your command doesn’t even offer a monthly rate to cushion the blow of your excessive rate. What is even more disturbing is active duty having to pay these rates also. Be advised my motor coach will not be visiting your base and I hope others follow suit."

So what did that get you? Any answer yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds