MacDill ??

More
8 years 4 months ago #14079 by floridakamper
Replied by floridakamper on topic MacDill ??

JJnLilly wrote: Question though, as we will be coming in on I95 from the north, is it better to take I295 all the way around the west or is Roosevelt Blvd (US 17) an okay route?

I live in the area and always take I-295 West, get off at US 17 and go north a short distance. Gates on the right. The second gate is the Main Gate. Enjoy the area. This morning we're heading south for the holidays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #14080 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic MacDill ??
Thanks. Just wasn't sure which was the best way.

How far south you heading?

More
8 years 4 months ago #14081 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic MacDill ??
Hmm, I'll be at JAX-NAS 12/3 and 12/4 as well ... shopping at Commissary and a couple medical checks.
Post your site ... I'll knock ... or once I get there, will be in a Lance Truck Camper and a tan 2015 Chevy 2500 ... Stop and say hello if you find me :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #14082 by floridakamper

JJnLilly wrote: How far south you heading?

We're in Fort Myers Beach for the month of December. Just got in. Safe travels. Bob

More
8 years 4 months ago #14083 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic MacDill ??
Pulling out of NE Ohio this morning (Wed AM) with a one night stay in Charlotte NC and then two nights at JAX. Saturday the 5th we pull into Koreshan State Historic Site for a gig as a docent in the historic area of the park. May be there for several months.

More
8 years 4 months ago #14084 by floridakamper
JJnLilly, you'll be a little south of us in Estero. If you haven't been in this area before, I think you'll love it. It's starting to get a little crowded now that our guests from the snow belt states are starting to arrive. I sure understand why they visit. Merry Christmas and enjoy your stay. This is the route I take to this area: 17S to right on 16W to left on 21S to right of 20W to 301S to a few miles past Citra on 301 there is a sign for I-75. Turn right as directed and about two miles you'll see the entrance to I-75. Lots of possible routes south, but we like this one.

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds