Handle??

More
17 years 1 month ago #619 by mkebikecop
Replied by mkebikecop on topic Re: Handle??
When we are in the motorhome traveling I use rvtraveler for obvious reasons. During the time at home I use mkebikecop.

In June 1996 I retired from the Army with 7years active duty & 23 years Army Reserve. In July 1996 I retired from the City of Milwaukee, WI Police Department where I was a motorcycle traffic officer for 25 years, thereby MKE Bike Cop

I have the computer set to receive either email address.

1SG Ed Marynik, AUS, ret

"Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates."
-F.E. Adcock, British classical scholar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #645 by kona
Replied by kona on topic Re: Handle??
I spent half of my Navy career in Hawaii. Got into sportfishing and naturally spent many hours fishing off Kona. Still sportfishing...mostly off New England coast...south of Montauk. My buddy and fishing partner (my golden retriever) is also named Kona. Just kinda works.

Al

More
17 years 1 month ago #646 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Handle??
Kona coffee is pretty tasty too -- can't get that so easily here in the states. Drank lots of it in Hawaii though, when I was at Subase ...

More
17 years 1 month ago #652 by fiatspider79
Replied by fiatspider79 on topic Re: Handle??
From the "Duh" department.

I owned a 1979 Fiat Spider for close to 20 years. I had to give up "my baby" when we started fulltiming a couple of years ago for practical reasons. I still miss her and my wife swears I wouldn't be as upset if instead I had replaced her with something "more practical." I steadfastly refuse to answer the implied question.

Glenn

More
17 years 1 month ago #655 by FastEagle
Replied by FastEagle on topic Re: Handle??
FastEagle was the call sign for Navy Fighter Squadron 41 where I spent seven Years of my life Divided by the USS Independencs (CVA-62) -1964-1966 and The USS Nimitz (CVN-68) 1977 - 1980.
(For Kona - My first Duty Station Was Airbarsron-2 from 1957 - 1959 At NAS Barber Point Oahu, TH and in the good ole CB days I was Mongoose. For fiatspider69. I had a white 65 convertable 5-spd while stationed in San Diego from 1970 - 1973. What a great car for that area. Hardly ever put the top up.

FastEagle

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

More
17 years 1 month ago #656 by fiatspider79
Replied by fiatspider79 on topic Re: Handle??
Hey Eagle,

My first assignment in the Marine Corps was MarDet, USS Independence in 1963 but I left before you came aboard to go to the Naval Academy Prep School. As I was on the crew to bring her out of dry dock and through re-commissioning I was a plank owner. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to her decommissioning a couple of years ago.

Small world.

Glenn

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds