Handle??

More
16 years 6 months ago #2027 by Big John
Replied by Big John on topic Re: Handle??
Actually. I got my handle as a teen-ager(more years ago than I'll admit to) after the Jimmy Dean song of the same title...Stuck with me all through high school, college, military and so on.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #2028 by Mailman01
Replied by Mailman01 on topic Re: Handle??
Love to read all the handle origins, does make me feel really OLD listening to all you Younger folks, however. I retired from the AF after 20 years as an Air Traffic Controller, however has nothing to do with the handle, I recently retired from the USPS as a Postmaster after 23 years, thereby, Mailman01. Haven't made the commitment for fulltiming as of yet, but Really Thinking about it. You all really make it look attractive....

More
16 years 6 months ago #2029 by herkeng
Replied by herkeng on topic Re: Handle??
Served in the U.S. Air Force for 26 years and 5 months, the last seventeen years as a Flight Engineer on the Lockheed C-130 Hercules. Hence, Herkeng. Fifteen of those years were in Tactical Airlift doing airdrops, re-supply, med evac, etc.... Visited appx thirty countries and logged over 6000 hours.

"It does not take many words to speak the truth". Chief Joseph

More
16 years 6 months ago #2031 by Mailman01
Replied by Mailman01 on topic Re: Handle??
Really loved those Charlie 130s, tough old bird, takes a lickin and keeps on flyin.....

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds