Express Scripts

More
9 years 4 months ago #13342 by Thornhammer
Replied by Thornhammer on topic Express Scripts
thanks Larryf

I can do it for my wife on all but her tramadol new regs say can only have 30 day supply and no refills. was told CVS in keywest will have to have her doc call it in to cvs.

Retired USAF
Medical 100% darn RA
Retirement date april 18 1983 TRL
Retirement Permanent Nov 27 1984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #13354 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Express Scripts
Just to back-track a minute and answer about the VA meds.

We have a mail-forward company in Florida. It gets all our mail and VA mails meds direct. Then, when we need mail or meds, we call / email the forwarding service and they package it and UPS or USPS it to me the next day.

All my VA meds go there -- address never changes and no matter where we go, we can just call and get it sent. Express Scripts is probably fine too, but we never have to change our address with the service -- every thing goes there and they hold it until we call. Service costs $11 per month, plus whatever you have shipped, you just pay postage. It saves changing address - and nothing gets lost, or no mistakes in the changes. Works well for us ... and even Express Scripts mails to the box, and the service holds and forwards.

More
9 years 4 months ago #13356 by Thornhammer
Thank You Monkey44 for the reply. Believe what we are going to do it talk to our Daughter she live 70 yards from our house. to see if she would be will to get our mail and forward it to us. we would put her on our bank account with a debit card. So she don't have to pay for mailing stuff to us when we need it.

if this does not work out would like to know the place you use In Fla if you don't mind

Retired USAF
Medical 100% darn RA

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #13358 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Express Scripts
Florida --St. Brendan's Isle Mail Service

www.sbimailservice.com

the thing about the mail service -- you don't have to bother your daughter, or she doesn't have to find / make time to package it, wrap it, postage it, and then mail it. This company has all that right in the warehouse and it goes out the same day. Also, if a package or meds come, they can sign for it.

I've been to the warehouse many times, as when we're in town, I go get mail instead of them shipping it to our house. Very first-class organization, and nice folks working there.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by monkey44.

More
9 years 4 months ago #13359 by Thornhammer
Thank you for the link Monkey44 we will keep this in mind. We have talked to our Daughter and she said she would not mind doing it as only thing we need would be our meds or anything like SS info. So we are going to try this way first and if she feels its to much. We will change over to your system

Retired USAF
Medical 100% darn RA

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds