Patrick Manatee Cove

More
6 years 4 months ago #16412 by GiJoeJane
Replied by GiJoeJane on topic Patrick Manatee Cove
We are new to the camping life, as I just retired myself a year ago March, and we aren't looking to go for 4-6 months at a time. We live in central Wisconsin and need to get our travel trailer out of here before the harsh weather starts, and we are looking for 3 or 4 weeks in a warm climate. How does someone like us get a spot reserved for a short time like that when folks who are going for 4-6 months have the jump on the reservations, and be able to store/stage our camper for a couple months before and after to get it back up here.. . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #16455 by Swim-bike-run-1

GiJoeJane wrote: We are new to the camping life, as I just retired myself a year ago March, and we aren't looking to go for 4-6 months at a time. We live in central Wisconsin and need to get our travel trailer out of here before the harsh weather starts, and we are looking for 3 or 4 weeks in a warm climate. How does someone like us get a spot reserved for a short time like that when folks who are going for 4-6 months have the jump on the reservations, and be able to store/stage our camper for a couple months before and after to get it back up here.. . .

Simple, need to relocate/spot/transfer the trailer down to Florida, Macdill long term storage nice option, good look getting into the grove there...you'll prolly have to pay year round as Macdill long term storage for RVs is like scoring a rent control apartment in San fransico...like hitting the lottery...

kinda sad DoD MWR IMO, gold mine of $$$ could be made proving RV storage and seasonal camping to retired veterans...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds