Camp Ground Ratings

More
16 years 11 months ago #1056 by karylkoch
Replied by karylkoch on topic Re: Camp Ground Ratings
It seems you are blaming all the members of this site, for the condition, of our campgrounds. Many campgrounds have opinion sheets, for campers to fill out. This is something we all can do, if we are dissatisfied, about a problem with a campground.

If Tominator, had read all the posts, he could see, that we are trying to suggest or find solutions. I would start by reading Homesteaders.

Anyone saying they are glad that they are disabled, makes me very sad. I just can't imagine anyone being glad, about this.

Tominator, have you ever heard you catch more flies with honey, than vinegar?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #1058 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Camp Ground Ratings
I think someone is misinterpreting Skyking's reply ???

More
16 years 11 months ago #1077 by karylkoch
Replied by karylkoch on topic Re: Camp Ground Ratings

I think someone is misinterpreting Sky king's reply ???
[ :-[ :'( :(/quote]

Boy, am I sorry!!! A million apologizes. I meant the reply I posted, for Tominator, Not Skyking. I will read the responses more carefully, so I will not mention the wrong person, again. I am going back to my post and changing the name, so no one will get the wrong impression, of Sky king.

More
16 years 11 months ago #1079 by johnandmari
Replied by johnandmari on topic Re: Camp Ground Ratings
I'm commenting a bit late regarding this subject, but I do have something to add. Recently, on another posting someone suggested the following web link as a means to make comments/suggestions known to an individual base regarding their FamCamp.

ice.disa.mil/

I had a rather bad experience at Wright-Patterson last Labor Day weekend (we were there almost two weeks, over that holiday). For those of you who have experienced the WP FamCamp, its management, and the overall facility, I need not go into detail. For the rest of you, suffice to say that each of these areas need improvement. Anyway, I used the above link and posted a summary of my experience at the FamCamp. Within two days, I received a comprehensive and cordial reply that answered or at least discussed each of my concerns, with a request for follow-up on two questions the respondent posed. Take the plunge and try posting to the base of your choice through the above web link. You may or may not get the answer you are looking for, but at least you WILL make your voice heard, something grousing on this web site will not do for you.

John

More
16 years 10 months ago #1212 by jazyn55
Replied by jazyn55 on topic Re: Camp Ground Ratings
this guy would complain if he was hung with a new rope. Cheer up buddy, life is to short to be that angry. I will agree about the long termers. Some places look like the Gypsy camp on Andy Griffith. I would like to see a standerzation of rules threw out the famcamp system. (all branches). Rules made by the RV'er for the RV'er.

JAZYN55

More
16 years 10 months ago #1215 by fiatspider79
thanks for pointing out the ICE option. I had tried it several months ago and never could get connected. Glad to know that they finally got their act together. I have now submitted a number of comments that I have been holding.

I encourage everyone to use this method of getting our opinions to the decision makers.

Glenn

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds