An area for new users to tell us about yourself. Welcome!

Hello from western New York (WNY)

More
4 years 7 months ago #17112 by fototakerTony
Retired Navy here, with wife Sheila who retired recently from hospital work. We are travelers of the minivan type, having transformed a Mazda5 minivan to living quarters of the unbelievable type. We've survived a 2week traveling campout in the van in the Michigan UP in winter no less, and in the current heat of Michigan. We are slowly converting to the idea of something we can stand up in, but (much) smaller than those huuuuge long RVs. Sheila has gone Space-A with me to Rota, Spain where we have an apt. Am hoping to use this vast knowledge of military campgrounds to help us SEE and experience the USA and beyond! If anyone needs info about Rota or the surrounding area, I might have a reply for you! I was stationed in Rota Xmas eve 1975 and departed July 1979, right after the Canopus departed. Let's just sit back and remember the hot Andalucian summers and enjoy some fried squid and a tinto de verano! If you were stationed in Rota during my "era", you'll discover it's changed jes a bit! Saludos!!

Here's a picture of Niagara Falls, NY as viewed from the Canadian side!

"Our deeds travel with us from afar, and what we have been makes us what we are" - George Eliot
Sheila's pixs sheilak-lee.pixels.com
www.facebook.com/sheilakathleenlee
www.fototaker.net my newest images
fototakersf.blogspot.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds