An area for new users to tell us about yourself. Welcome!

Story ideas

More
10 years 2 months ago #12648 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Story ideas

monkey44 wrote: Monkey doesn't do interviews ... too busy camping.

BTW Sarge, got all hooked up today finally -- ready to take off in a day or so ... where are you all?

We're at a 55+ campground in Mission, Texas until the 13th of March. At $250 for a month it was pretty hard to pass by! Weather has been good, we're able to go swimming in the heated pool and spa, nice campground and people here, mainly from the Midwest. We'll start heading back to Georgia on the 13th. Hopefully the cold weather will be finished when we get there on the 15th.

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #12653 by allenairman
Replied by allenairman on topic Story ideas
Thanks for the ideas. This story idea is in its infancy and all the info I can get up front is beneficial. I will be in touch with some specific questions soon.

I did get a chance to look through your web site and found if pretty interesting. It looks like you've been busy doing your own upgrades and I'm sure you're alone in that. The more I learn about this the more interesting this story gets. You even have me considering this as an option after I retire.

More
10 years 2 months ago #12654 by Ed Kelly
Replied by Ed Kelly on topic Story ideas
You don't have to wait until you retire. My RV was known as the traveling outhouse with five kids on PCS moves. After the move we could visit local places of interest.

Ed & Joan

More
10 years 1 month ago #12657 by BIJ6165
Replied by BIJ6165 on topic Story ideas
Great idea. I retired May 2013 as a Chief. Sold everything and began fulltiming on 30 Jun. Doing a lot of volunteer work. Traveled from TX and visited entire East coast. Now in FL and soon will be travelling to WA state for more volunteering. Have met some fantastic people along the way. I'm up for an interview. Thankful to Larry owner of this website. He is taking care of all who use this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenairman

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds