Saying hello

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #3103 by DutchStar38
Replied by DutchStar38 on topic Re: Saying hello
Hi Everyone, Just found this site and purchased the software for offline use. We are planning a trip up the East Coast next week. Slowly work our way up to Vermont and back. We have been RVing since 2005. Went to Sturgis,SD last year. We do multiple trips to Key West and stay at Sigsbee. That is a very nice place. After finding this site we will be looking into various military campspots during our travel. The information on this site is very valuable and the reviews are really helpful from what I have read so far.
I am retired Navy Chief and my wife is retired Emergency Room Physician recruiter. We don't do RV full time but really enjoy the trips when we do go.
Home base is Siesta Key, FL.
See you down the highway someday.....

Ronny & Lynda
"The Laze Hog Inn" (name because we ride Harley's)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #3106 by mikecfr
Replied by mikecfr on topic Re: Saying hello
Sure good to see you all joining the rest of us. I enjoy this site about as much as any site I go to. It is full of valuable information and a good place to meet people with similar interests. BTW, Batt Chief, I am a retired city of Madison, WI fire lieutenant. Also retired from the Wisconsin ANG after 33 years, 2 months. Life is good.

More
16 years 1 week ago #3113 by utmtman
Replied by utmtman on topic Re: Saying hello
Hi Ronnie and Lynda and welcome to the forum. Happy travels to you and may all your travels be fun and safe.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds