• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 1 month ago #2855 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Frerquent Camper Program
I will check it out
Thank you sir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2859 by Sandman
Crash, I feel your pain.

I figure that I've lost a few thousand $$$ in perks by not being able to join.. well, maybe a few free nights. After asking at a dozen AFB Famcamps I was at Andrews AFB (local) for a social function. We checked out the FamCamp just to be able to discuss it here and... THEY HAD KITS!!!! Wowzers..

Good Luck

• a Guest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 1 month ago #2964 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re: Frequent Camper Program
WOO HOO !!!
got one, and am using it as we speak.
Package included the new 2008 book. :)

More
16 years 1 month ago #2991 by xtrmin8r
Purchased mine at Grand Forks AFB, ND in 2006. They were actively selling them. Used a coupon at Wright-Patterson in Ohio Oct. 2007. Wright-Pat was aware of them and accepted the coupon but said it was the first one that had ever been offered and they had requested the kits but couldn't get them.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2999 by Sandman
Replied by Sandman on topic Re: Frequent Camper Program
I was at Wright-Patterson in July 2007 and they asked if I had a coupon when I presented my passport.. and I did have one that I had forgotten about.. but I didn't offer it..

More
15 years 11 months ago #3411 by MSgtK
Replied by MSgtK on topic Re: Frequent Camper Program
I just completed a stay at 4th Cliff in MA. They had a few, but I did not buy it because I was told, "Not all the MWR FamCamps will accept these coupons." "It was up to each base if they were going to participate or not." I saw the list of participating bases and there were not very many and not on the path to my future trips. If anyone knows more, please post. This is just the little bit I learned on my first RV trip 2 weeks ago :)

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds