Categorize yourself

More
16 years 3 months ago #2534 by utmtman
Replied by utmtman on topic Re: Categorize yourself
We are a category 1, no stick house and fulltiming in a motor home. We began full timing just this last Oct. Prior to that we traveled all summer long. We do not plan on staying anywhere longer than three months and most of the places we stay are national parks where we workamp for the fun of it. I have only stayed at one military base since I retired from the army in 90 and that was Hill AFB, Utah last oct/nov time frame. Most the time bases just dont seem to be in my itinerary or along the routes I was traveling or planning or staying. Last stay was Branson, Missouri and now we are in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Neither one has a base close enough to have suited our plans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #2588 by Kim
Replied by Kim on topic Re: Categorize yourself
Total newbies to RVing and to this site. Not new to travel or camping, but new to RVing. We own a 21 ft camper we've used locally (WI) but are renting (to check it out and see how we like it) a class C for a trip to the Dakotas, Montana, & Wyoming this summer. I'm on a quest to ride a horse in every state (24 so far), and we've not been to that area of the country on vacation as yet. It will be my husband and myself (both still active in the ANG), our 21 y/o son and 15 y/o daughter. Any suggestions, tips, (and if anyone knows good riding stables!) would be appreciated. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds