How to sign up to be able to stay at a campground?

More
5 years 5 months ago #16836 by DaTroof-1

dubob wrote:

DaTroof-1 wrote: It still amazes me how childish some retirees are towards DAV crowd once they realize we’re compensated thru VA at pay equal to retired O4/E9...the animosity some retired E7s display is as laughable as their bratty dependents entitlement issues...

I can't speak to your experiences with discrimination/disrespect from other military personnel towards disabled veterans. But I can tell you from my own experiences over 58 years of military background that I have never seen what you described by any rank in any branch of service. I am myself a 20 year retiree and a 70% disabled veteran. I am a life member of the DAV. I have never experienced or seen anything but the utmost respect for myself as a disabled veteran and any other disabled veteran that I have the privilege to know. I have to disagree - respectfully, of course - with your view on how our countries disabled veterans are being treated by the general military community. Treatment by the Federal VA Department is an entirely different matter.

I like the way you started with “I can’t speak towards” yet tried to show off all your yrs experience to sell your credibility, then denied you’ve ever seen any what I mention, then give political correctness conclusion trying to rob me of my credibility...in the online world
We call this act “trolling”

Nice job, so transparent your intentions/motive in your reply...
Anyone who reads this website and spent considerable time (much less read comments of the campgrounds here) and is honest with themselves, thus able to be honest with others knows better...many choose not to be genuine and sincere with their comments though, I place you in this category...good day sir...
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #16838 by floridakamper
If your "Good Day Sir" comment meant you were done with this forum and it's long time contributing members, don't let the door hit you in the keester on the way out.
More
5 years 5 months ago #16839 by DaTroof-1
LMAO....grow up already....quit butting I’m on others silliness, you make them look incompatant and unable to speak for themselves when you act like some middle school aged girl trying to defend your BFF hahaha

Is this the part where you tag in trying to bully people ? Cuz that’s the impression your projecting...

Trolls...too many everywhere
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds