Inexpensive Campgrounds

More
15 years 3 months ago #5015 by Big John
(Skyking8) Thanks for info, Personally, I don't have a disability that is service connected. Reckon I'm fortunate in that regard. Still the pass is a great investment for a lifetime of benefits/discounts for just $10 bucks.I'd pay disability or not.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5017 by monkey44
Larry Quote: "...usually only the "Senior Pass" or "Access Pass" qualify for discounts at facilities operated by a concession."

Even those are often denied discounts too -- as more and more of the "govt operations" are contracted out, more of the discounts we once had are eroding away. Soon as a contractor takes it, in the contract the new operator states "no special passes" screams "no profit" and there goes the discount -- and interestingly enough, most of the operations are entry fees (that equals walking around fees) and in fact costs the contractor nothing.

More
14 years 3 months ago #6874 by edandwinnie
We are at the Walter Johnson City Park in Coffeyville, KS. Full hookup is $15/day and W/E is $9/day with dump onsite. Maximum stay is 2 weeks except special circumstances and/or agreements.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9325 by sha
Replied by sha on topic Re: Inexpensive Campgrounds
can't pull up this website...

More
12 years 2 months ago #9335 by Sarge3398
Which website are you trying to get to Sha?

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds