AFC Playoff

More
14 years 2 months ago #7045 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:AFC Playoff
Tongue in cheek about 'need the money' of course ...

The other is personal opinion -- and when brother met brother in a game that counted the most... which Manning won the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #7047 by a Guest
Replied by a Guest on topic Re:AFC Playoff
Thanks for your comments Big John about Peyton Manning. One game against his brother does not make Eli the better player, statistics and history of the players are what tells the story. Yes we all have our own opinions but for now we will keep the Peyton Manning poster on our beer frig in the garage.

More
14 years 2 months ago #7048 by monkey44
Right stats, and the team behind him, and coaching, and a million other factors that have everything to do with how well an individual player performs. It's a team sport, generally, and when coaches build a team around one player, that player will perform well (or at least better) than when a team has less money and can't build around one specific player.

But, I'd not choose to make this post about Payton Manning either, just ventured my opinion ... which we all get to do.

Now, back to the original post about the AFC and the fact that the Saints, Vikings, and Cowboy will never win the AFC title ... :):):)

More
14 years 2 months ago #7049 by Big John
Replied by Big John on topic Re:AFC Playoff
It's OK Monkey, Everyone, as you say, has an opinion. I really think that the Colts vs Saints game is going to be one of the best Superbowls in recent years.....I think it is going to be a real air show between Payton Manning and Drew Breeze, Got the Frig stocked, snacks and nic/nacs at the ready. Enjoy the Game my fellow AMERICANS ! ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #7050 by monkey44
Well, guess I'll root for the Saints - they worked hard for this, and haven't had this opportunity ... will be nice to see a 'first time' winner, but we can also hope it's a good game and worth watching after all this ... :):) M44

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds