AFC Playoff

More
14 years 2 months ago #7014 by skyking8
AFC Playoff was created by skyking8
Why couldn't the Vikings have played as badly against my Cowboys as they did against the Saints?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #7033 by oldchief46
Replied by oldchief46 on topic Re:AFC Playoff
skyking8 wrote:

Why couldn't the Vikings have played as badly against my Cowboys as they did against the Saints?

I have to agree. Seems that Peterson learned his lessons well when he played for the Oklahoma Sooners. They are notorious for putting the ball on the ground. Of course, the Cowboys did not play at their best in that game either.

Rick Stone, YNC, USN(RET)
2007 Monaco Cayman XL
2006 Chevy HHR
oldchief1.blogspot.com

More
14 years 2 months ago #7034 by cdrcos
Replied by cdrcos on topic Re:AFC Playoff
I thought the Cowboys went home at halftime...

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

More
14 years 2 months ago #7035 by Big John
Replied by Big John on topic Re:AFC Playoff
I thought the Vikings, Saints, and Cowboys were in the NFC. Seeing as how the Indy Colts took the AFC Championship by beating the Baltimore Ravens and NY Jets thus playing the Saints in the Superbowl. Now mind you, I could be wrong about this.

More
14 years 2 months ago #7039 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:AFC Playoff
Big John is right -- wrong conference title ...

Would have rather seen the Jets play Saints - have a stone in my craw about the Colts ... don't like the QB - and can't stand his commercials - I suppose he thinks they're funny, but that just shows me what he thinks of himself ... very full of himself ... if he made commercials for non-profit agencies or other public services organizations, that might be different - but he does it for profit, so he must need the money ...

And, I personally believe Eli Manning is a better all around quarterback than Payton Manning ... but that's just me.

All this in an AFC title ... hmmmmmmmm M44

More
14 years 2 months ago #7043 by Big John
Replied by Big John on topic Re:AFC Playoff
While I disagree with your assessment of Payton Manning's skills, In the Indianapolis area, Payton does a lot of service ads and supports alot of local organizations. He does a lot of service organization, fund raising, and other civic activities in this area that probably don't get the national play as some of his commercials get. I have personnally met Payton, and I can tell you that there isn't an egoistic bone in his body...He is out and out a class act and I assure you that he doesn't need the money....JMHO

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds