Sox and yanks

More
14 years 9 months ago #6205 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
That's probably why you retired from the Army instead of the Navy -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

More than anything else, I love a good game in spite of who wins in the end. I've lived in so many towns over the years that my home teams run into about ten or so -

Let's see - Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Tampa, Buffalo, to name a few. So it's hard to pick a team. But, I'm guessing in baseball, the Sox/yanks rivalry is about the hottest, maybe equalled by Dodgers/Giants ... everyone else is 'just a game' :cheer: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6206 by retiredarmy
Replied by retiredarmy on topic Re:Sox and yanks
You are absolutely right. The Sox/Yankee rivalry is the best in all sports. I grew up in Long Island, NY and had the privilege of attending Dodger games in Ebbets Field, Giants games in the Polo Grounds and, of course, Yankee Stadium. Also had the privilege of seeing Ted Williams play in Fenway. But, I will always be a Yankees fan no matter where I live.

Larry G.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6207 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
Well, I was born in "sox-land" but grew up in "dodger-land" and now live in "sox-land" again ... at least for another few months.

But have always been a Sox fan at heart - and always will be - something about 'birth-land' I suppose ...

Also a Cape League fan, for some of the best college baseball in the nation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds