Sox and yanks

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #6082 by monkey44
Sox and yanks was created by monkey44
Was anyone lucky enough to see the Sox sweeeeeeeeeeeep the yanks for the second time this season. It's almost as good as winning the World Series - not quite, but it certainly does touch the edge of that pleasure button !!! :):)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by monkey44.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6084 by Martin64
Replied by Martin64 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
I've been too busy watching the Padres doing the "swirley" in the big porcelin bowl.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6088 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
ME too ... my best-buddy, retired M-Chief lives in SD, so we've debated the Padres wins and losses over beers more times than I can count. Be great to see a coast to coast WS sometime. Padres - Sox ...

More
14 years 9 months ago #6104 by Martin64
Replied by Martin64 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
That ain't going to happen from 4th place and they just got swept in this last series with the Angels... with a 28 and 34 record, they have a lot of climbing to do.

More
14 years 9 months ago #6119 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re:Sox and yanks
Well, Chief Hudson can dream about the Padres, I'll stick with the Sox and the chances they have ... would be nice to see some different teams in the WS though - likke last season when Tampa surprised everyone, including themselves.

More
14 years 8 months ago #6201 by retiredarmy
Replied by retiredarmy on topic Re:Sox and yanks
It seems to me that whoever plays the Boston "Choke" Sox appears to roll over and play dead. My favorite team is any team that beats the "Choke" Sox. Actually I've been a Yankee fan since 1949. Was glad to see Papelbon blow a save against the "o's" last night. The Yankees will prevail once again.

Larry G :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds