Football

More
15 years 9 months ago #3768 by Chancellor
Replied by Chancellor on topic Re: Football
Steelers look good this year a lot of deph on them. May make them strong late in the season when injuries start biting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3802 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Football
Wish I could look at a team in July, know what it will do in January, and then make a quick trip to Vegas and never have to work again (although I'm retired anyway ::) ) ... but then a team like the Giants does what it did, and makes Vegas richer than it already is ...

But, I always like to watch Pittsburg play, ever since the Knoll/Bradshaw days. Something about both the offense and defense is interesting, even when they lose ... Same thing with Patriots and Denver -- and often Oakland, although the Raiders have run out of steam and need new management, too many old ideas still lurking there ...Davis has outlived his ability to transition to the kind of football played today -- same thing happened to Landry in Dallas -- a great coach in his day, but out-lived his ability to adapt to changes in the NFL ... Now, Davis has done the same thing as an owner ... he understands less about how players do the business end of football now (in an era that is unfortunate for NFL in general) so he gets players that worry about the bank instead of the game --

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds