Football

More
16 years 7 months ago #1789 by monkey44
Football was created by monkey44
Thought I'd take the football discussion out of the Red Sox box -- so, anyone?? Thoughts?? Some good teams out there this season, and a few "old men" looking for the final hurrah before retirement ... Should make an interesting season ... M44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #1790 by oldchief46
Replied by oldchief46 on topic Re: Football
I'm a big Cowboys fan. Both the big league kind and the college kind. The Boys in Dallas are now 3-0. Our Cowboys at Oklahoma State in Stillwater, OK, aren't doing quite as good but they did knock off Texas Tech this past Saturday.

GO POKES!!!

Rick Stone, YNC, USN(RET)
2007 Monaco Cayman XL
2006 Chevy HHR
oldchief1.blogspot.com

More
16 years 7 months ago #1799 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Football
The sports people are saying that Dallas is the best team in the NFC but I know better. I've watched them for too long.

However, none of the three games so far have been their best, so maybe if they turn it up another notch or two they won't disappoint.

More
16 years 6 months ago #1888 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Football
OK, all you New England fans, Oct 14th is the day one of us gets out the crying towel. That's the day my Cowboys meet your Pats.

I bet a NE lobster dinner vs TX BBQ that it will be your towel.

More
16 years 6 months ago #1892 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Football
Might be a Superbowl preview !! Sorry Rick, I don't own a towel -- although there has been a time or two that I needed one, but not nearly as often as have the Cowboys ...

More
16 years 6 months ago #1929 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Football
Well, I rest my case -- towel time is not in NE ... at least for this game, but watch out. That might be a SB preview....

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds