Best Free trip planner

More
8 years 11 months ago #13743 by Tarheel06
Replied by Tarheel06 on topic Best Free trip planner
This is not a campground travel planner but a good trip planner, perhaps incorporate into your planning myscenicdrives.com

Toni, spouse unit..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #13744 by floridakamper

lamsan wrote: This is the one we use and it sounds like it should be what you are looking for.

lamsan, I was reading your post and I looked at your profile picture and thought, "that looks like my motorhome". Then I realized, it doesn't look like my rig, it IS my motorhome and toad. It was a surprise but feel free to use it!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by floridakamper.

More
8 years 11 months ago #13745 by cdrcos
Replied by cdrcos on topic Re: Best Free trip planner

floridakamper wrote:

lamsan wrote: This is the one we use and it sounds like it should be what you are looking for.

lamsan, I was reading your post and I looked at your profile picture and thought, "that looks like my motorhome". Then I realized, it doesn't look like my rig, it IS my motorhome and toad. It was a surprise but feel free to use it!

He is now using my USCG avatar???

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida

More
8 years 11 months ago #13746 by LamSan
Replied by LamSan on topic Best Free trip planner
floridakamper you got me stumped, we do not have any pictures in our profile of anything so the guy with the reddish brown hair shows as a picture under our name. If your rig is showing somewhere in our profile I will ask Larry to remove it as I am not much of a techie when it comes to computers. Where exactly did you see this picture in our profile?

More
8 years 11 months ago #13747 by Sarge3398
Replied by Sarge3398 on topic Best Free trip planner
And all this time I thought is was just me! :laugh: :laugh:

Lamsan, every once in a while MY avatar shows up under your name too. I thought at first that you liked mine, but quickly decided it was just a glitch. I don't know why it happens either, but it only happens with you.

The only thing wrong with being retired is that you never get a day off!

More
8 years 11 months ago #13748 by greyhound73772
I too thought it was only happening to me.

The picture of my motor home was showing up on Lamsan's posts. Didn't care, but there is a glitch some where!

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds