Recent Poll Results

More
16 years 4 months ago #2442 by monkey44
Replied by monkey44 on topic Re: Recent Poll Results
HA -- Roughing it Smoothly -- that works for me !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #2489 by bblhed
Replied by bblhed on topic Re: Recent Poll Results

"The Navy guys probably want some kind of dive plane stuff."

Dive planes -- as in Submarines?? Can certainly relate to that ... speeding along under the sea !!!

Yes! another bubble head!
There is a difference between a submarine and an RV?

Lets see, you can cook, eat, bathe, sleep, and move all at the same time, and the space is limited. I still have to pump the san tanks, and load the water, at least in the RV I get to "float off the header".

Npoe, not seeing the difrence. ???

More
16 years 4 months ago #2490 by monkey44
Subs and RV's -- definitely comparitive ... RV's a little smaller??? But a sub will surface, but not so sure about an RV ... watch those lakes :D :D :D

More
16 years 4 months ago #2492 by oldchief46
Replied by oldchief46 on topic Re: Recent Poll Results

The Navy guys probably want some kind of dive plane stuff. The Marines would swap the toilet for a trench.

You think?

Only a small, slightly deranged, few Navy guys go down in submarines. I have the same problem of getting on a ship that is designed to sink as I do with jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. The majority of us Navy guys are surface skimmers. But the analogy of an RV and a ship is pretty close. The only exception is when the wife starts to think she is the Captain. 8)

Rick Stone, YNC, USN(RET)
2007 Monaco Cayman XL
2006 Chevy HHR
oldchief1.blogspot.com

More
16 years 4 months ago #2494 by monkey44
Good one Chief -- but these great old subs are designed to surface too, as well as sink -- just gotta blow a little hot air into the tanks -- we got a lot of that from the Chiefs Quarters whenever we had a need ... just ran a duct in there and listened to 'em chat ... used a maxi-patch, a little HP copper pipe and some duct tape, and routed it wherever we needed it at the time -- worked excellent. ;D ;D ;D

More
16 years 4 months ago #2497 by utmtman
Replied by utmtman on topic Re: Recent Poll Results
Saw an rv on one of the RV shows that the feller had converted so he could drive it into and across water. Interesting to say the least. Would had to see it in rough water could easily topple it being top heavy and all.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds