Find a campground on your PC

More
15 years 10 months ago #3524 by jwillie44
I have found that www.rvparkreviews.com to be an excellent sourse of information on RV Parks because the parks are listed by the state and town they are in. That makes it very easy to locate a park where I'm headed.

The reviews are written by RVers who actually stayed there and they are brutally honest.

The only shortcoming is that people who stay at Famcamps and Corps of Engineer RV Parks do not leave reviews of their stays. Too bad. That would be a good thing.

In any event, check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #3532 by cheldreth
That is a great website. Here is how I use it. When I am planning a trip, I use Microsoft Streets and Trips to get an idea of what is along the route. I actually use my Garmin GPS for navigation. Once I find campgrounds in the vicinity of where I want to stop, I use rvparkreviews.com to get detailed information and reviews. It has never let me down. That way I do not waste my time showing up at a campground that is a dump or poor value.

Curt Heldreth
Retired US Army
Retired HS Teacher
Copilot: Mary, NC Guardian ad Litem
Activities Director: Roscoe the Beagle
2006 Bounder 35E
2010 Malibu LS

More
15 years 10 months ago #3536 by FastEagle
Hi jwillie44,

Reviews for FAMCAMPS & RV Parks in this web site can be found in the campground secrtion. Just click on the campground tab and select the state and then find the campground you are hunting for.

FastEagle

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds