Unlisted SC RV Park

More
16 years 6 months ago #1901 by FastEagle
In the SC "Up State" is Greenville County. Here you will find Lake John Robinson. It is a 2,250 acre man-made lake on the South Tyger River operated by Greer Commission of Public Works. Public access is provided by a public boat ramp and fishing pier. There is also an RV park less than a mile from the public boat ramp. The park is situated on the lake and has it's own boat launching area. The park is Big Rig friendly and a FHU is $135.00 per week or $400.00 per month and you pay elect.. Powered boats are limited to 9.9 HP motors. Very quiet & friendly and great fishing.

FastEagle

www.dnr.sc.gov/fish/fishingsites/greenvLkRobnsn.html

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #2069 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Unlisted SC RV Park
FastEagle> Just so happens that I'm going to be that the NW corner of SC this coming week. Does the C/G have normal cell coverage and perhaps wi-fi somewhere nearby?? I need both when I'm "working" on the road.

More
16 years 5 months ago #2072 by FastEagle
Replied by FastEagle on topic Re: Unlisted SC RV Park
We are leaving here Sunday 18, November for points west. This is a very nice RV park out in the country but still very close to all kinds of shopping with three Super Wal-Marts within 12 miles. Spectacular views of Lake Robinson. There is no WiFi here but you can get a land line. Cell reception is great. We compute with Verizon wieless Broadband and have not lost a signal since we've been here. Dish reception is very easy to acquire also. There is a small laundry room. No problem up to 40'. If you're over that you should call. Some sites are covered and others are open.

Lake Robinson RV Park
638 Groce Meadow Rd.
Taylors, SC 29687
P/N: 864-895-8198

FastEagle

2003 Everest 363K 38' 14K
2004 Dodge 3500 STL-DRW-QC-LB-2WD-4.10-AUTO-CTD
USN Retired - PDRL
DOD Retired - Aircraft Mechanic
Part Timers with sticks in SC

More
16 years 5 months ago #2078 by skyking8
Replied by skyking8 on topic Re: Unlisted SC RV Park
My trip changed since I last posted and now am in the Oconee County area, but will drive into the park next week to check it out. It may be that I will need to go back toward the Greenville/Spartanburg area in a couple weeks.

I had been using VZW too, but cancelled it before I knew I was going to have to go back on the road. Murphy's Law!!!

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds