Summer travel - Hot Springs

More
9 years 1 week ago #13535 by Hank85713
We are planning our next summer excursion and since the wife likes to visit hot springs (I dont mind them either) I have found a few to visit in N Utah (honneyville), SE Idaho (lava falls), and jut found one in SD (Hot Springs) but have no info. Anyhow plan to reach up to Teddy Roosevelt park and then head home. We have been to Themopolis Wy, and Pagosa Springs, but just would like to know if anyone else has any recommendations for visiting with hot springs.

Thanks Hank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #13542 by djenson
Replied by djenson on topic Summer travel - Hot Springs
There is hot spring in Bozeman Montana just north a ways from Yellowstone Park.
Here is link: Boaeman, MT Hot Springs

When visiting Teddy Roosevelt Park be sure and visit the western town of Medora, ND. Be sure and take in the Medora Musical and Pitchfork Fondue. It is a once in lifetime thing to do. The Musical is an outdoor amphitheater and the musical is western theme with a special portion devoted to Teddy Roosevelt and the Roughriders. The fondue is unique in that they serve ribeye steaks cooked in fondue stuck to pitchforks. The meal is buffet style and served outdoors in a spectacular setting.

There are a couple of campgrounds in Medora that have full hookups.

Hope you make it up this way and see what the North Dakota Badlands have to offer. Enjoy.

More
9 years 1 week ago #13543 by Hank85713
thanks, we are not really planning at this time for a lot of montanna, but I will keep the info as we also want to go to glacier one of these days. It looks like once we leave NE Utah we head east northeast to SD and then straight up to TR park from hot springs SD.

But you can never really tell as we just go to where ever we feel like once out on the road. Last summer ended up in diamond park in Ark and then hot springs ark. But they do not have any public pools/tubs, spas only. we had not planned on either!

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds