Helping Vets get one USAJOB @ a time.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #17933 by gsk1140
Hello all Vets and Active Duty military and Spouses.Larry has graciously authorized my use of this forum to make this post. First, I want to commend him and his wife for running an excellent resource and service to all military and Non-Military eligible members. As I like to think. I don’t know something about everything, but I think I know something about a couple things, and one is MWR.I started out of college w/a Rec degree and my first job was in 1986 forward deployed to Camp Hovey S. Korea as the civilian recreation programmer.  

Since then, I deployed forward 4 more times with the Army in the Balkans Camp Able Sentry Skopje Macedonia. 1999 to 2000. 
The Navy, as the Fun Boss on board the John C, Stennis 2000-2002 and BonHomme Richard 2002 to 2003. 
The Air Force in Portland OR. 2003 to 2008, and the Middle East, 2016 Camp Arifijan, again for the Army. 

So, I know a little something about MWR and Quality of life programs. I also know about stitching a federal career together, having to navigate through the BRAC of 2005 and three different re-orgs. I’ve had 22 federal jobs since 1986, with a break in service for 9 yrs. working my way up through the chain for a private Mgt. company in “Business and Marketing”. With my vast amount of KSA’s and experience in both the Private and Federal sector, I think it's hard to argue I that I am not a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in getting a job. This, along with my passion for serving the military and their families in MWR I a found a problem that wasn’t being solved by the civilian side of community services. Helping separating military transition to civilian employment. 

I decided to take my practical knowledge in the USAJOBS process and become a part time federal job consultant, Mentoring, counseling, and helping those that the TAPS classes left behind and give them the information they needed to get a federal job. I do more than edit and format resumes.

I help veterans, rediscover their value and re-instill their sense of pride in their accomplishments in the military. Using their KSA’s and experience, which makes them highly qualified and perfect federal employees.
My Vets/clients get jobs. This is a fact, which I can prove with numerous vets I consulted with that tried and gave up after months and years of applying, not even getting qualified for an entry level GS5 position in supply although they retired as an E8 with 25 yrs. in the military supply field. The system is corrupt and broken.

I have fought and won battels and lost some too, all due to the incompetence of staffers responsible for knowing their jobs as reviewing officials but subjectively rejecting candidates out of hand. This is not only illegal, but highly immoral. No one has the right to deny you the “Right to Compete” for a federal job. No one! Especially young inexperienced individuals that are only fast tracking to reach TIG (Time in Grade). Promoting as fast as they can, not learning their job while they’re in it, which directly effects the life of each vet and their right to compete for a career they've earned and have been given preference for due to their service.

If you have tried and failed or you or know a vet that has given up hope of ever achieving the goal of getting a federal job, reach out to me and let me help you. Please take a hard look at my web site. I only work with vets and separating military. I am one person, doing the best I can, helping one vet at time. If you mention Larry’s web site, “milcampground Help a Vet” in the subject line of your email to me, I will give you 30% my services. I do more than edit, format and build resumes. I tell you why and how to work within the federal system. The benefits and uncountable opportunities for repayment of your service and provide for you and your family in a career that you are “Qualified” for. 

Thanks again Larry for allowing me this forum. You can fine me at “ theusajobsguru.com " or reach me by email “This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.". Thank you for your consideration and allowing me to serve you as you served our Country.

V/R Gregg Kininmonth, aka The FunBoss!
Federal Jobs Consultant
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by larryf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds