Question about key west

More
9 years 3 months ago #13353 by belgique
Replied by belgique on topic Question about key west
Kokomo answered this. Just will add that heat at night was sometimes a problem since you can't run an AC. It doesn't get all that hot, just still sometimes. Fan(s) will help tremendously.

Of course it is 15 where I'm at now so wish Roger would send some of that heat here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kokomo36

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #13360 by majfrizz
Replied by majfrizz on topic Question about key west
during the Jan-Mar time frame, do you really need AC at night. or can you just get by with the windows open. i know our weather is not normal anymore so it is hard to predict. also, i have been told even with the big generator on the motorhomes most still have a portable one to run small items during the day time. which makes sense, why run the 12K for just a few things. just trrying to do some down range planning for next year.

thanks

bob

US Army Retired (33 years) Active & Reserve
2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OPP
2018 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab SLT 4WD Long Bed

More
9 years 3 months ago #13369 by polarlys
Replied by polarlys on topic Question about key west
We are heading down to KW next week. I have a friend there right now and they spent a few days in the Trumbo overflow before being offered space on the Sigsbee overflow area. Apparently Sigsbee is very, very crowded at this time. We stayed there a few years ago for 4 days in February and found absolutely NO need for air conditioning. Sunny and warm days and pleasantly cool nights. I have a generator and only used it in the evenings to watch a video. Don't count on any worthwhile TV reception there unless you are satellite equipped. Water / dump nearby and laundry and bath house also handy.

So, don't take my space. I'll be there soon. ENJOY

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds