4.7 95
Virginia 292728
16-19 August 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived at Sea Mist on Sunday 16 August and checked out on Wednesday 19 August. We picked out a location to set up and then went to the beach for a spectacular walk. For you folks looking for excitement, glamor and the high end night life, this is not for you, but if you want peace and serenity then this place is bar none one of the best kept secrets in Virginia. We wanted to get some local seafood and decided to go to Virginia Beach. We were driving a long wheel base four door ford F-350, which is hard to park. We pulled into a side lot which the attendant wanted $20.00 to park. We stated that we just wanted to eat and were going to eat at any location where we could park. The attendant stated that if we were eating at the Raven then it was free to park. What a wonderful experience we had at the Raven. We had the seafood platter which we shared and the food was soooooo good. I would recommend highly eating at the Raven next time you are in town. Two brothers served in Viet Nam and when they came out of the service they took there money and opened up this little piece of Heaven. Oh, did I mention how cold the beer was and how good it tasted? Thanks Butch and Gary for a wonderful experience. We will be coming back very soon. I want to thank America's finest (the Navy SP's) on the front gate, they were very polite and considerate. I enjoyed speaking with them every day. Thanks guy's for a memorable experience!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or