4.7 95
Virginia 292702
July 5 - 11, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The campground was an absolute pleasure to stay at. We had Cabin #3 and we had a great time. The hosts Butch and Gary were always friendly and helpful. The Bath house and the laundry were both very clean. The beach is just steps away and is never crowded.
We loved that the cabin had AC, small fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. My only request for the cabin would be that they Poly the floor! For pete sake! I swept and swept and never felt able to take off my shoes, you had to wipe your feet before you could lay down in bed. (can you tell I am not really one to "rough it"?=) I would also love to be able to at least request a spot or cabin. We camped with my parents who brought their 5th wheel. It made the week slightly less enjoyable being on the other end of the campground from our company. We understand that it was a busy weekend but being able to at least request a spot would have been nice since we had our reservations in well before hand. All together, I gave the CG a perfect 5 stars! Great hospitality, great location, clean and comfortable. Since our stay at Seamist my husband and I are considering buying a travel trailer so we may start camping more often!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or