Review Detail

4.7 21
May 21-22, 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Very small CG that's very easy to get to off I-80. No issue getting through the gate in a 44ft 5th wheel toy hauler. Easy to back into site and people there were friendly. So you wonder why I only give it 3-star on a few categories. They should make all sites 50 amp. Our site had a 20/30/50 amp breaker, but no 50 amp plug. Thats an easy issue to fix. Only 5 sites were FHU with 50 amp and occupied by homesteaders, 2 out of the 5 were 30 amp trailers. With only 30 amp service in my site and the temps, I had to run the generator for a few hrs to cool it down, once the sun and temp dropped I could run off the 30 with 1 a/c unit. The price is excellent and cant be beat. This CG has so much to offer if they would change a few things. Need to limit the homesteaders and keep 3 out of 5 FHU sites open. I would come back depending on what time of year. I would recommend making a reservation which we did. With it being a small CG you will want to reserve a spot. Good luck getting a FHU with 50 amp because they are full.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 4

Comments

To write a comment please register or