Review Detail

4.0 56
June 15-21, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

LOTS for kids to do - fishing, swimming, boating/canoeing, a playground, and plenty to explore. Yes, the hill into the place gave me a "scare" but, having no one to follow in the toad (I'm the only driver over 16) I HAD to do it, and I DID! I think I'm gonna hate going down more than the up, though. We had a wonderful stay, and I cannot say much more than the others, except that it's VERY crowded on Fri-Sun, and getting in and out of many spots is tough in a big rig - cars parked everywhere! We actually got blocked in on a Friday. The hosts will help, though, so don't fret. They'll help find the drivers to move so you can get in. We had a wonderful stay, and the on-base Youth Center (6th grade and up) is free from 12-5 M-Sa. My kids had a great time while I did stuff like this review :) and shopped at the comm/BX. Recycling, laundry (only 2 W/D) and a small shop at the CG. I would love to stay in one of the wooded sites on an extended visit next time - we were in the "C lot" right across from the bath house. It worked for us, though; easy in/out and close to laundry and the beach for kids! We will come again...
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or