New Jersey 51555
4th of July 2011
(Updated: July 05, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Well another year has gone by and I spent another 4th of July at Willow Pond. Every year the “powers to be” tell me they will be improving the campground with: 1. Posted Rules (no parking in the grass alongside your RV); 2. Picnic tables (to block parking alongside your RV); 3. 50 amp power; 4. Get the water fixed (so its not yellow); 5. Eventually individual sewer hookups; 6. Eventually showers. They said “they were going to use Dover and Andrews as an example”. Well it didn’t happen, they did how ever get picnic tables, but they put them over on the tent camping side. So if you tent camp you now have two or three tables. This time they did something new, over booked my spot. The camper in the spot had been there for over a month and never showed all weekend. Good thing for me a camper in a pop up set up off in the grass. Oh, the water is still yellow and no lights in the bathroom after dark. i know I keep complaining and keep coming back but I live just down the road and Fort Dix has a great fireworks display on the 4th of July.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or