4.4 95
Louisiana 117297
17-20 Nov 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Not sure where the previous reviewer stayed or he had a beef with this place. I don't expect or even attempt to by rv products at the exchange. Commissary and exchange close to rv park and pretty nice if you ask me. Also went to liberty center (rec center) and found staff there very nice and helpful. The campground manager Kenny, and Cynthia were very friendly and helpful and provided packet of local attractions and maps. The new campground is great, double level concrete rv pads, grass, nicely spaced, no trees though. You are close to the runway and will get airplane and helicopter noise, but this is an air station. Didn't use bathrooms or laundry but it's a new building and I'll have to defer to previous comments. Plenty of spaces available only about 50% occupied. It is about 30 minutes downtown and roads here are a rough but not terrible. Directions here are excellent, you do have to go thru tunnel under Mississippi river but no problems 13'7" clearance. Will definitely stay here again. Policy just got changed to 30 day stay then move. Larry feel free to check on it and update if you want, thanks.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or