Georgia 150884
Feb 2007
(Updated: February 14, 2007)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Mostly people staying here seem to be parked for months at a time, kinda cluttered and run down looking. The most sites need maintenance. It appears that someone has tried to get a phone system installed, but lots of wire just laying around not hooked up to anything. Mosts sites in the main area are 30 amp. There is 50 amp available on the other side of the road from the main campground - but it appears everyone there is homesteading their spots. "Some" sites have a hookup to a TV antenna located near the restrooms. This is not cable system - just over the air broadcast. Reception is very poor when connected to this system. There is almost no grass at any of the sites on the interior of the loop - mostly just sand. Our site was not level - almost needed to raise the front wheels of our motorhome off the ground to get level. I called in advance to get information about this campground. I was told when I arrived just to see the campground host at site 15. When we arrived at the campground there was a sign directing you to the campground host at site 15 - BUT there is NO site 15! I did finally find someone to ask where the host was located, but he wasn't sure who the host was. I did finally find (at the community fire pit) the wife of the host, but she was totally clueless as to what was available and told me there where not any 50 amp sites in the main campground. I walked around looking for empty sites - found 3 - one site did have 50 amp. Over all not impressed. I doubt we will return.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or