Georgia 151945
Feb. 22-25, 2013
(Updated: February 28, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had to enter the base at the Montgomery gate since we don't have a base sticker. It wasn't a big deal. We were almost to Rio Rd and got turned around due to a 'situation' up ahead...that was a minor bummer. But the MP called the Rio gate to advise them we were coming and they were very cordial and helpful when we arrived almost 30 minutes later. We didn't have any problem with low voltage so that must have been a one-time problem. The ladies in the office where we registered were very helpful and friendly. The Rio gate guards went above the call of duty when I had to get a few groceries at the Walmart just around the corner...I asked them if I had to go all the way around to go in the north gate since I don't have a sticker...the guard took my info and when I came back an hour later, the new guard had my info and let me in. I would come back here. The lack of facilities wasn't a problem...most of us have bathrooms in our rv's and showers; since there are full hook-ups, what is the problem?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or